My boys!

My boys!
Easter, 2010

Sunday, April 3, 2011

ta-dah!

Hello...and welcome!  With so much about to happen to our family in the next 10 weeks I was gently pursuaded to start blogging my adventures.  It's something I've always wanted to do, and now with another bundle of love on the way, I thought this would be the perfect time.

I really have 2 reasons for starting this blog.  First, I want to have some format in which to look back and read about the adventures of me and my boys (hence the title of my new blog)!  Second, I thought it would be a fun way for family (near and far) to keep up with what's happening, especially since {Baby} will be arriving in 2 short months!

Stay tuned for new adventures in our lives, hysterical quotes that Bryce seems to lay on us daily, and milestones in the life of {Baby}.  It's bound to be a bumpy, overwhelming, humerous, loveable ride.  Glad you'll be taking the journey with me!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the posts! :-)I can't wait to meet the little one in another two months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait to keep up with your blog! Trust me, you will LOVE looking back and reading each and every one of them! Tyler loves reading ones from years ago as bed time stories ;) Welcome to the blog world :)

    ReplyDelete